Age Minimum (with Adult): 16+, Minimum Age:16+
Marketplace in East Brunswick
Volunteers are needed for the sorting and distribution of both food and clothing, greeting guests, upkeep and cleaning, organization of the food pantry to name a few. The Crisis Room at Aldersgate UMC provides food allotments that include perishable and non-perishable items, to numerous families every month. This is a great opportunity for volunteers to impact the lives of families in the community.
- Volunteers will receive a brief orientation upon arrival
- Volunteers should wear clothes they are comfortable working in
- Being flexible is a plus as tasks may change based on necessity
- Ability to lift and move potentially heavy boxes is a plus
- Following specific instructions regarding each task help make everyone have a positive experience
Orientation Video: Are you new to Jersey Cares? Watch our brief orientation video to learn more about who we are, what we do and how to sign-up for a project.
FAQ’s: For answers to our frequently asked questions, please visit the Help section of our website.
Waivers: All projects have non-negotiable age restrictions that are noted on the upper right side of each project description. If you meet the age restriction but are under 18, please have a parent or legal guardian complete the required youth waiver and bring with you to the project. Adults attending the project can expedite the registration process by printing the adult waiver in advance, sign and bring with you.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: