Age Minimum (with Adult):18+, Minimum Age:18+
Bike Exchange in Newark
Calling all cyclists, residents, groups, families and individuals! If you are a bike lover, avid cyclist or someone who wants to help bikes get into the hands of every child in Newark, then come help us out!
We need your help in the following areas:
- General Maintenance: Assist with bike cleaning and general maintenance;
- Basic Mechanics: Ranging from the basics of pumping air into tires, to the more technical skills; and
- Customer Service: Greet and help others as we engage people in conversation about general bike safety.
Are you new to Jersey Cares? Watch our brief orientation video to learn more about who we are, what we do and how to sign-up for a project.
For answers to our frequently asked questions, please visit the Help section of our website.
All projects have non-negotiable age restrictions that are noted on the upper right side of each project description. If you meet the age restriction but are under 18, please have a parent or legal guardian complete the required youth waiver to bring with you to the project.
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond the following questions in order to signup on this opportunity: