Seats Available for the 2022-2024 Term - Apply Today!
The Jersey Cares Associate Board is a group of emerging leaders who dedicate their own time, talents, networks, and resources to support the work and mission of the organization. This committee provides individuals who are passionate about making a better world with the opportunity to network and build relationships with like-minded professionals.
Why Join the Jersey Cares Associate Board?
- Support the critical work of nonprofit organizations throughout New Jersey.
- Engage your network in fundraising and volunteer programs.
- Enhance your resume and ensure important community efforts are successful.
- Develop leadership skills and after 2 terms of service, become eligible to apply for the Jersey Cares Board of Directors.
- Benefit from a high quality, organized and focused volunteer experience.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders in the nonprofit industry.
- Enhance your professional network.
What is the Time Commitment?
- Commit to a two-year term with the option to continue involvement after the first term.
- Attend at least three Jersey Cares Calendar or Service Events projects annually.
- Attend regularly scheduled Associate Board meetings, held once a month, and additional committee meetings as needed.
- Give or fundraise at least $500.00.
How Do I Get Started?
- Read the complete Associate Board Position Description HERE.
- Interested candidates must complete the Associate Board Application HERE and submit their resume to the Director of External Affairs, Kristen Coppola, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applications are due by Monday, November 15th, 2021.
What Happens Next?
- Review Associate Board agreement and requirements.
- Participate in an online interview.
- New members will be notified of acceptance by Wednesday, December 15th, 2021.
Questions? Please contact Kristen Coppola, Director of External Affairs at email@example.com.