Corporate partnerships are essential to maximizing the impact Jersey Cares creates for in-need communities throughout New Jersey. By sponsoring or supporting Jersey Cares programs, your company will create meaningful connections with in-need communities throughout the state. Partnership opportunities with Jersey Cares in 2022 include:
Collection Drive Sponsorship Opportunities
Jersey Cares Collection Drives meet the immediate needs of hundreds of nonprofit and community organizations throughout New Jersey. By sponsoring a Collection Drive, your company will help increase the number of essential supplies provided to in-need communities throughout the state:
- School Supply Drive – With the support of your organization, thousands of New Jersey children can attend their first day of school with the essential educational tools needed to succeed. To learn more about sponsoring the School Supply Drive, click here.
- Halloween Costume Drive – Help bring imaginations and magic to life for children across NJ who normally cannot afford a costume for Halloween. To learn more about sponsoring the Halloween Costume Drive, click here.
- Coat Drive – Support thousands of our New Jersey neighbors who struggle to stay warm during the winter. To learn more about sponsoring the Coat Drive, click here.
- Frosty’s Friends – Grant the holiday wishes of thousands of New Jersey children, bringing joy and cheer to our in-need communities. To learn more about sponsoring Frosty’s Friends, click here.
- First Night Kit Program – Provide essential hygiene items to individuals staying their “first night” in a homeless shelter, foster home, or domestic violence shelter. To learn more about sponsoring the First Night Kit program, click here.
- Animal Shelter Helpers – Ensure stray and abandoned animals at no-kill shelters receive the necessary food, bedding, essential items prior to adoption. To learn more about sponsoring Animal Shelter Helpers, click here.
- Diaper Drive – Provide essential items, such as diapers, to families struggling to care for their young children. To learn more about sponsoring the Diaper Drive, click here.
Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Day of Service Sponsorship Opportunities
The Jersey Cares Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day of Service engages people across the state to embody Dr. King's vision and bring people of all ages and backgrounds together to strengthen their communities. On Monday, January 16th, 2023, individuals and groups from across the state will come together to honor Dr. King's legacy through a variety of impactful volunteer projects. To learn more about sponsoring the MLK Day of Service, click here.
Cause Marketing Opportunities
If your company would like to support a social cause but isn’t ready to make a financial contribution, a cause marketing campaign is a perfect place to start. A cause marketing campaign will give your company the opportunity to advocate for underserved communities while boosting your brand perception, exposing your business to 23,000 Jersey Cares social media followers, and increasing employee morale. Your company could also be recognized on billboards, in local news articles, or featured in Jersey Cares newsletters. Your cause marketing campaign will help provide more school supplies to children in need, winter coats to our neighbors, essential hygiene items to individuals experiencing homelessness, and more. To learn more about cause marketing opportunities, click here.
Corporate Service Program
Through the Jersey Cares Corporate Service Program, your organization can enjoy a multi-faceted partnership with Jersey Cares that provides your employees with tailored community service opportunities. As a benefit of sponsorship, Jersey Cares will create customized volunteer projects and events for your employee groups based on preferred date, location, number of volunteers, and impact area. These volunteer projects can benefit Jersey Cares nonprofit partners in many ways, from providing meals to food insecure families, hosting unique educational opportunities for students, socializing with isolated senior citizens, creating a more sustainable environment, and much more. Jersey Cares will work with your organization to create volunteer opportunities that align with your impact areas or Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). To learn more about the Corporate Service Program, click here.
To learn more about a corporate partnership with Jersey Cares, please contact Evan Lewis, Director of Corporate & Foundation Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org.