Age Minimum (with Adult): 16+, Minimum Age:16+
Marketplace in Newark
Volunteers are needed to serve the hungry from a mobile pantry by providing the many people who are unable to reach a community foodbank with this invaluable service. Set up and take down, unloading and loading of the food truck, managing the food distribution, making up bags for each family are just some of the tasks you will assist in. Be apart of this unforgettable experience!
- Volunteers will receive a brief orientation upon arrival
- Volunteers should wear clothes they are comfortable working in
- Being flexible is a plus as tasks may change based on necessity
- Ability to lift and move potentially heavy boxes is a plus
- Volunteers should be able to stand, move about during the distribution.
- Following specific instructions regarding each task help make everyone have a positive experience
Orientation Video: Are you new to Jersey Cares? Watch our brief orientation video to learn more about who we are, what we do and how to sign-up for a project.
FAQ’s: For answers to our frequently asked questions, please visit the Help section of our website.
Waivers: All projects have non-negotiable age restrictions that are noted on the upper right side of each project description. If you meet the age restriction but are under 18, please have a parent or legal guardian complete the required youth waiver and bring with you to the project. Adults attending the project can expedite the registration process by printing the adult waiver in advance, sign and bring with you.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: