Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Emergency Cargo in Hillside
Marketplace in Hillside is a project dedicated to battling hunger and poverty in our community. During this time volunteers would make a measureable difference in the lives of many by assisting to sort and organize emergency boxes for the community.
Volunteer Guidelines: COVID-19
- Protective Equipment: Masks, Gloves, and Sanitizer will be provided
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Clean and wash your hands before, during, and after volunteering for a minimum of 20 seconds.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Onsite parking available
- Dress comfortably
- Before participating volunteers will have their temperature taken to ensure safety of other volunteers and residents.
Orientation Video: Are you new to Jersey Cares? Watch our brief orientation video to learn more about who we are, what we do and how to sign-up for a project.
FAQ’s: For answers to our frequently asked questions, please visit the Help section of our website.
Waivers: All projects have non-negotiable age restrictions that are noted on the upper right side of each project description. If you meet the age restriction but are under 18, please have a parent or legal guardian complete the required youth waiver and bring with you to the project. Adults attending the project can expedite the registration process by printing the adult waiver in advance, sign and bring with you.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: