Age Minimum (with Adult): 12+, Minimum Age:16+
Bingo Time with Veterans in Paramus
Volunteer today and join an amazing group of seniors for a fun filled night of playing B-I-N-G-O! New Jersey Veterans Memorial Home- Paramus is one of New Jersey's premier Long Term Care providers for Veterans. Offering Long Term Living, Assisted Living, and Post Acute Rehabilitation services. Join the staff for a night of fun with the residents!
- Volunteers will receive a brief orientation upon arrival
- Volunteers will be required to help transport residents to and from their rooms
- Following specific instructions regarding each task help make everyone have a positive experience
- Engage and converse with guests
Orientation Video: Are you new to Jersey Cares? Watch our brief orientation video to learn more about who we are, what we do and how to sign-up for a project.
FAQ’s: For answers to our frequently asked questions, please visit the Help section of our website.
Waivers: All projects have non-negotiable age restrictions that are noted on the upper right side of each project description. If you meet the age restriction but are under 18, please have a parent or legal guardian complete the required youth waiver and bring with you to the project. Adults attending the project can expedite the registration process by printing the adult waiver in advance, sign and bring with you.
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: