Plant It Forward in Newark
- Volunteers will receive a brief orientation upon arrival
- Volunteers must bring their own face covering & latex gloves
- Rubber gloves will be provided
- Willingness to change activities throughout your time is a plus
- Please wear work clothes you feel comfortable getting dirty (including shoes)
- Work gloves, sunblock, water and snacks are all recommended for volunteers to bring
- Following specific instructions regarding each task to help make everyone have a positive experience
FAQ’s: For answers to our frequently asked questions, please visit the Help section of our website.
Waivers: All projects have non-negotiable age restrictions that are noted on the upper right side of each project description. If you meet the age restriction but are under 18, please have a parent or legal guardian complete the required youth waiver and bring with you to the project. Adults attending the project can expedite the registration process by printing the adult waiver in advance, sign and bring with you
Age Minimum (with Adult): 12+, Minimum Age:16+
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Sign up with a team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. A team can be a family team, corporate team, or any kind of organized group. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: