Age Minimum (with Adult): 16+, Minimum Age:18+
Marketplace in Toms River
Volunteer today and make a measurable difference in the lives of many by helping sort, organize and package items for distribution to needy families. Marketplace in Toms River is a volunteer opportunity dedicated to battling hunger and poverty in our community. The People’s Pantry of Toms River provides a meaningful volunteer experience in a positive, safe environment that is perfect for individuals, families, and groups.
- Volunteers will receive a brief orientation upon arrival
- Willingness to change activities throughout your time is a plus
- Volunteers are encouraged but not required to bring plastic grocery bags for shoppers to use
- Following specific sorting and packaging instructions down to the smallest detail is imperative to the distribution of goods to needy familie
Orientation Video: Are you new to Jersey Cares? Watch our brief orientation video to learn more about who we are, what we do and how to sign-up for a project.
FAQ’s: For answers to our frequently asked questions, please visit the Help section of our website.
Waivers: All projects have non-negotiable age restrictions that are noted on the upper right side of each project description. If you meet the age restriction but are under 18, please have a parent or legal guardian complete the required youth waiver and bring with you to the project. Adults attending the project can expedite the registration process by printing the adult waiver in advance, sign and bring with you.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: