Age Minimum (with Adult): 17+, Minimum Age:17+
Summer Season of Service Orientation
Project Coordinators (PC's) play a vital role in the upkeep of all Jersey Cares monthly reoccurring volunteer opportunities. These community leaders provide organization and leadership to volunteers and partner agencies. They encourage others to "Be the Change" and provide the direction necessary to further develop community partnerships and ensure success on future projects.
- Learning about the partner agency and the Jersey Cares monthly calendar volunteer project.
- Coordinating project activities with Jersey Cares staff as well as volunteers signed up for the project.
- Providing direction necessary to complete project activities at the project site.
- Communication with volunteers, the agency, and Jersey Cares staff after the project about the success and/or challenges with the project.
- Working with Jersey Cares staff, other PC's, volunteers and partner agencies to further develop relationships and ensure success on future projects.
- Maintaining volunteer information on Jersey Cares online database.
Requirements and Expectations:
- Demonstrated ability to work with teams.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Access to Internet on regular basis.
- Excellent leadership and effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- You must be able to participate in Jersey Cares Project Coordinator Orientation Session.
- You must be tech savvy and know how to use the www.jerseycares.org website. We will provide training on how to use the administrative site at Jersey Cares.
- Attend Mid-Term and Closing Sessions.
- Track all information in the administrative website.
- Ten weeks beginning on June 12, 2018
- Manage a minimum of 6 projects
- Participate in 1 of 3 Orientation Trainings
- Attend Mid-Term Session on July 15, 2018
- Attend Closing Session on August 19, 2018
Orientation Video: Are you new to Jersey Cares? Watch our brief orientation video to learn more about who we are, what we do and how to sign-up for a project.
FAQ’s: For answers to our frequently asked questions, please visit the Help section of our website.
Waivers: All projects have non-negotiable age restrictions that are noted on the upper right side of each project description. If you meet the age restriction but are under 18, please have a parent or legal guardian complete the required youth waiver and bring with you to the project. Adults attending the project can expedite the registration process by printing the adult waiver in advance, sign and bring with you.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: