Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Computer Essentials in Elizabeth
Make a difference and help acclimate your fellow females in an array of computer essentials. Typing, job seeking online, and word processing are just some of the skills you will help other women to learn. A fun, relaxed, and engaging atmosphere makes this volunteer opportunity both fulfilling and rewarding for all.
Need To Know
- The agency requests volunteers who are female only to help teach other women participating in the course.
- Volunteers should arrive 10 minutes early for a brief overview
- Parking is available on the street
- When facing the building use the second door to the right
- Ability to speak and understand Spanish is helpful but not required.
- Be patient as you teach someone a new skill.
- Proficiency in basic computer skills will go a long way.
Orientation Video: Are you new to Jersey Cares? Watch our brief orientation video to learn more about who we are, what we do and how to sign-up for a project.
FAQ’s: For answers to our frequently asked questions, please visit the Help section of our website.
Waivers: All projects have non-negotiable age restrictions that are noted on the upper right side of each project description. If you meet the age restriction but are under 18, please have a parent or legal guardian complete the required youth waiver and bring with you to the project. Adults attending the project can expedite the registration process by printing the adult waiver in advance, sign and bring with you.
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: